- f5c5867: Added new
.envvariable, FAUST_NO_INTERACTION, intended for CI environments.
- ede0fc4: Fixed a bug where the
NODE_ENVwas not being set properly when
faust startwas ran. Additionally, fixed a bug that halted the
faust startcommand from running in some CI/node environments.
fbccb4f: Implements telemetry in the Faust CLI. Telemetry is opt-in by default: if you do not have any preferences, the CLI will ask if you'd like to enroll in Telemetry. Thereafter, you can use the
npx faust faust-telemetrycommand to update your preferences. The following information is collected if you enroll:
- Which settings are enabled/disabled in the Faust plugin
- Faust plugin version
- If the WP site is hosted on WP Engine
- If the WP site is multisite
- PHP Version of the WP site
- WP version
- Node version
- If the Node environment is in dev mode (was
npm run devran)
- The command that gets ran (i.e.
npm run dev,
npm run build)
- 4f46f81: Handles .env.production and .env.development in example
- f1b80a4: Added new command,
generatePossibleTypes, that enables users to update their project's possible types schema for the Apollo GraphQL Client.
- 401ba91: Excluded unnecessary files in production release (src, config files, etc.)
- ddbd104: Initial Release