- 0111d9c: Fixed issue where the child process for Next.js CLI was preventing the node server from starting up in a Windows environment.
- c545b11: Fixed a bug where the CLI was overriding the NODE_ENV environment variable if it was predefined
- 15603a9: Telemetry events will now be send for any Faust command. Previously, telemetry events were only being sent for the
- 5c15889: Fixed an issue where telemetry data could be incomplete. Now, if the request to get telemetry data from WordPress fails, we will not continue on with the telemetry request.
- c545b11: Added a debug mode by setting the
FAUST_DEBUGenvironment variable to either
- 4dce6dc: Added support for FAUST_SECRET_KEY in addition to the pre-existing FAUSTWP_SECRET_KEY.
- fa2009f: Added new telemetry commands:
faust telemetry status,
faust telemetry enable, &
faust telemetry disable. These new commands replace
faust faust-telemetry, which previously required additional user interaction. Removed
FAUST_NO_INTERACTIONas the CLI no longer requires interaction.
- 0c03272: Fixes: CLI does not return non zero exit code on unsuccessful build
- f5c5867: Added new
.envvariable, FAUST_NO_INTERACTION, intended for CI environments.
- ede0fc4: Fixed a bug where the
NODE_ENVwas not being set properly when
faust startwas ran. Additionally, fixed a bug that halted the
faust startcommand from running in some CI/node environments.
fbccb4f: Implements telemetry in the Faust CLI. Telemetry is opt-in by default: if you do not have any preferences, the CLI will ask if you'd like to enroll in Telemetry. Thereafter, you can use the
npx faust faust-telemetrycommand to update your preferences. The following information is collected if you enroll:
- Which settings are enabled/disabled in the Faust plugin
- Faust plugin version
- If the WP site is hosted on WP Engine
- If the WP site is multisite
- PHP Version of the WP site
- WP version
- Node version
- If the Node environment is in dev mode (was
npm run devran)
- The command that gets ran (i.e.
npm run dev,
npm run build)
- 4f46f81: Handles .env.production and .env.development in example
- f1b80a4: Added new command,
generatePossibleTypes, that enables users to update their project's possible types schema for the Apollo GraphQL Client.
- 401ba91: Excluded unnecessary files in production release (src, config files, etc.)
- ddbd104: Initial Release